Equal Employment Opportunity
empirical believes in every employee’s right to work in an environment that is free from discrimination. In keeping with this commitment, empirical maintains a strict policy prohibiting unlawful harassment, including sexual harassment. If an employee believes that he or she is being subject to such treatment, has questions, or has a complaint, the employee should contact his/her supervisor or the Human Resources Department. All employees are protected from coercion, intimidation, interference or discrimination for filing a complaint or assisting in an investigation.
We will provide reasonable accommodations for employees and applicants with disabilities, and for their religious beliefs and practices. Employees and applicants may request reasonable accommodations from Human Resources.
Need an Accommodation to Complete the Application?
empirical will provide reasonable accommodations for applicants who are unable to apply for career opportunities through use of this site due to an impairment or disability. For assistance please contact Human Resources at (605) 217-8000.
Equal Employment Opportunity Notices
- Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal (English) (Espanol)
- Family and Medical Leave Act (English) (Espanol)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (English) (Espanol)
- Employee Rights Under the Fair Labor Standards Act (English) (Espanol)
- Job Safety and Health – OSHA (English) (Espanol)
- Your Rights Under USERRA (English)